Benefits of Moringa Oil
Moringa oil is an all-natural alternative to many current cosmetics. It provides unparalleled hydration and restoration to the skin and hair, whilst removing exposure to synthetic and artificial products, which may cause long or short term damage.
- Absorbs into the skin quickly due to the high oleic acid content. This classifies it as a “dry” oil – in other words it doesn’t feel greasy and absorbs deeply after a few moments.
- A good anti-ageing and anti-wrinkle treatment due high levels of anti-oxidants.
- Contains cytokinins and zeatin which stimulate cell growth (good for anti-aging).
- Rich in Vitamin C, which promotes collagen and provides elasticity to the skin.
- Hydrates dry skin – oleic acids penetrate the dermis deeply and thus moisturises at a deeper level.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Antiseptic and good for grazes, bug bites, skin rashes, psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
- Heals damaged and scarred skin such as sunburn, inflamed skin.
- Promotes wound healing and lessens the appearance of stretch marks.
- Fights fungal skin infections when applied topically 3 times per day or more.
- Anti-inflammatory; perfect for use as a massage oil, for reflexology, and for arthritic joint pain relief.
- Good as a make-up primer, for use underneath foundations and powders.
- Excellent oil cleanser to remove make-up, city grime and dust.
HAIR & NAIL CARE
- Promotes hair growth, and controls frizzy hair.
- Antiseptic properties soothes scalp irritations, dandruff, and scalp psoriasis.
- As a deep conditioning oil treatment it provides nourishment to dry hair.
- Nourishing Nail Oil - good for dry, brittle nails and keeps nails healthy and shiny
IN THE PERFUME INDUSTRY
- Useful as a base for perfumes due to long shelf life and low scent.
- Good for enfleurage process as absorbs scents quickly.
- Very effective palliative when used on pets’ skin conditions.